- Total sales of Nintendo Switch as at 31st March 2020 is 55.77 million, making it the third best sold console behind NES and Wii.
- Animal Crossing sold 11.77 million copies in March 2020 (it launched on the 20th of March i.e. just 12 days of the month!) making it the best start for a Switch game ever.
- COVID-19 has had an effect on Nintendo, affecting production, shipments, parts procurement, sales channels and research & Development.
- Nintendo predicts sales of 19 million Switch consoles in the year ending March 31st, 2021.
- Yoshiaki Koizumi, who introduced the Switch to the World in the first ever Switch Direct with the famed finger snap, is expected to be promoted to Senior Executive Officer
#Nintendo #Switch #AnimalCrossingNewHorizons #ACNH #Sales #AnnualEarningsCall #YoshaikiKozumi